What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
(including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating
system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation
to bamboozone website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services,
email notifications and or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to u, and Other information.
Using Your Personal Information:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Bamboozone frequently gives out offers to give registered and unregistered members the opportunity to win great discounts and vouchers. Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions, which are used to notify contest winners and develop promotions and products respectively. As a member, you will also occasionally receive updates from us about special offers and new products, and in addition, you may look forward to receiving newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these email messages
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and other uses
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
International Data Transfers:
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security Of Your Personal Information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing informationto others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or arecontemplating) selling
To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competentauthority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion,such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personalinformation.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject the payment of a fee. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.